Celebrity News - A Collection of Hollywood Celebrity Gossip!

HOME | MOVIE REVIEWS | FLASH MOVIES | FUN NEWS | CELEBRITY NEWS | MY PHOTOBLOG

Monday, August 30, 2004

Julia Roberts/Benjamin Bratt

Julia Roberts taking it slow. E-online reports she is taking a break from filming as her twins are due to arrive around Christmas. What's juicy in that article is what her ex, Benjamin Bratt is quoted saying:
"With Julia I saw up close what fame really does to a person, It sounds great but it comes with a terrible price. Getting too close to the light is a dangerous thing. But I needed to go through that to appreciate what I have now.

My wife is the most beautiful actress in the world, but what makes her special is that she's beautiful on the inside too. She doesn't have an unbearable ego."
It is so sad to see a grown man be so bitter. That is exactly what he sounds like. It would have been better to say: "It didn't work out, best wishes. I am very happy with my wife, who is my opinion is the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out.

See full article @ e.online.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home