Celebrity News - A Collection of Hollywood Celebrity Gossip!

HOME | MOVIE REVIEWS | FLASH MOVIES | FUN NEWS | CELEBRITY NEWS | MY PHOTOBLOG

Monday, January 23, 2006

George Clooney and Teri Hatcher Dating?

Are George Clooney and Teri Hatcher an item? The two have been spotted looking cozy at various spots around Los Angeles, and are doing little to dispel buzz that they're dating. "If I went on a date with George Clooney I would not be talking about it," Hatcher has been quoted as saying.

When The Scoop asked Clooney's spokesman, Stan Rosenfield, to respond to reports that the hunky actor had gone on several dates with the "Desperate Housewives" star, he replied, "What is your definition of a date?" He later came back and said, “I spoke with George and this is what he told me. ‘The rumor-reports, etc.’ that I’ve had ‘several dates with Teri Hatcher’ is not true, but if it was true, you’d be the first to know.’” | source:MSNBC.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home