Celebrity News - A Collection of Hollywood Celebrity Gossip!

HOME | MOVIE REVIEWS | FLASH MOVIES | FUN NEWS | CELEBRITY NEWS | MY PHOTOBLOG

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Reese Witherspoon Wins At SAG Awards

Reese Witherspoon as singer June Carter in 'Walk the Line' and Philip Seymour Hoffman as author Truman Capote in 'Capote' won lead-acting awards Sunday from the Screen Actors Guild, while the ensemble drama 'Crash' pulled off an upset win over Brokeback Mountain' for the overall cast award.

'Oh, my God, y'all. Sometimes, I can't just shake the feeling that I'm just a little girl from Tennessee,' said Witherspoon, who plays Carter during her long, stormy courtship with country legend Johnny Cash. 'I want to say my biggest inspiration for this movie obviously was June Carter. She was an incredible woman. | source: Associated Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home